Wednesday 5 June 2013

Gundam Converge Limited triple pack

This overseas only triple pack was released by Bandai last year and features three figures all previously seen in the Converge line. The RX-0 Unicorn Gundam (Unicorn Mode) was originally released in January 2011 in the second wave, while the MSN-001A1 Delta Plus and the RGM-96X Jesta were both released in the fifth wave back in November same year.

It seems fitting that the first real post on the blog covers a topic I myself couldn't find the answer for when I was looking around. I had a good opportunity to grab this pack of little Converge figures but I couldn't really understand what was so special about it. I thought it was strange that they would just go and re-pack the same old models without any alternate parts or different paint schemes, but upon picking it up I can see that the figures have received a bit more glossy paint application.


In the two pictures above you can see the glossy paint on the limited figures wich stand to the right of the regular line figures. Sorry, no comparative picture for the Unicorn as I don't have it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment