Tuesday 9 October 2018

The latest Gashapon news...

Bandai's Gashapon development team has slipped some more news on the Gashapon blog again and it is looking very tasty. First up we have a new set of planned figures for MS Ensemble Volume 09, drawing heavily from The 08th MS Team there.

Also over on the Senshi Forte side we have further reveals for volume 08. I do recall seeing line-art for the GuAIZ a couple of months ago but then they bait and switched it for the GINN (which is coming in volume 07) and I started to think I might have hallucinated the whole thing. I am super stoked at not getting just one GINN and one GuAIZ but alternate colour versions of each! I am still quite behind on my Senshi Forte collection though. I haven't even built my volume fives and am yet to find and purchase the figures from volume six.

The blog entry also contains a very important pieces of news tucked in at the end. I can't trust Google Translate to do it complete justice but hear is what Bandai's lead developer had to say:

さてさて、今月社内では来期の計画をまとめる会議などもあり、今後のアンサンブルやフォルテの進む方向を定めたりする大事な月だったりします。いずれのシリーズも継続展開予定ですので、引き続きガシャポンを回していただけると幸いです。

"By the way, inside the company this month there are meetings to summarize plans for the next term, and it is an important month that sets forth the future direction of the ensemble and forte. Since both series are going to be developed continuously, I am pleased to continue turning the Gashapon."

On the surface it does look like both series will be allowed to live on and I really do hope so.


2 comments:

  1. Saw some teasers for new Converge figures. The Narrative Gundam (Type B equipment) seems to be coming in the regular line.

    And CORE figure of the Phenex (Narrative ver.) With the new proportions, coming Feb 2019

    ReplyDelete
  2. Converge #14
    Narrative Gundam
    Jesta
    Stark Jegan
    Gundam F90
    Zaku High Mobility (Ridden)
    Zaku High Mobility (Matsunaga)

    ReplyDelete