Sunday 28 January 2018

Gashapon Gossip

So there I was skimming through the Gashapon blog looking for clues about up and coming Gashapon figure sets. Now, as far as Google Translate can inform me, the blog writer and designer Kawa basically informs that due to production circumstances the next Senshi Forte set is slightly delayed and will release more or less in tandem and apologies for the dual hit on our February wallets and suggests people start saving up100 yen coins in a jar. I wish that it was so easy for us overseas collectors as well... :)

Senshi Forte f06 is also hinted at getting a June release and looks to contain several interesting mobile suits; the Gashapon figure series are really on a roll.

Now, what really set my heart pounding is a pair of lineart sketches informing about a possible new figure line currently under consideration. Pictured are a GAT-X105 Aile Strike Gundam and the ZGMF-600 GuAIZ. Wait.... a Z.A.F.T. army builder unit? I nearly fell off the chair...

Aaaarrghh... Mr. Kawa-san what do you mean under consideration? Don't tell me these prototypes are just here to whet my appetite before being scrapped by the marketing department. I wish I hadn't seen these sketches because now I will seriously freak out if that line is cancelled.

In other news a lot is going on in the Ensemble line as well, so many awesome mobile suits floating about on their blog. Let's hope that the teams manage to realize as many as possible of them because my skin is getting prickly with goosebumps from anticipation already...


No comments:

Post a Comment