Saturday 7 December 2019

The Gundam Collection is finally here...

The 1:400 scale Gundam Collection Gashapon series is one of the premier choices for those of us who enjoy large scale action and mobile suit squadrons. The series contains hundreds of different figures - all more or less in scale - making it one of the best choices for completist collectors, only really rivaled by series such as the SD Full Color figures or perhaps Gundam Converge. The latter two series are deformed designs however but the Gundam Collection very accurately depicts the mobile suits as they were intended.

I wanted to build a check list for this series for so long, but it also meant having to go through and re-arrange my entire collection. This project has been on a slow burn since July but now it has finally reached a state where the first version can be published. I have actually managed to misplace some of my rarest figures but they will have to be added to the list once I figure out where I stashed them. :)

You can find the check list in the tabs section or by following this link.


No comments:

Post a Comment