Saturday 11 January 2020

The latest Gundam MicroWars news...

Last year I was a bit afraid that the MicroWars line might be going into obscurity but Bandai have really picked up the pace and announced three sets witin a short amount of time. Volume 05 scheduled for May looks to be a really excellent entry into the series as well. To be honest I haven't been totally sold on the machines that started popping up from the Char's Counterattack era. I started to fear that MW might go the Mobile Suit Ensemble route and start doing titular mobile suits from various series and timelines rather than something more coherent. Set five will be really solid in this regard with its focus committed to the U.C. 0079 era and some rarely seen vehicles indeed. 2020 is going to be a great year for MicroWars and I just hope it will not be too difficult to pick these up once they go on sale.

By the way, I apologize for things having been kind of slow here as of late. I returned to HQ from an extended trip to Bangkok in December with several of the missing figure sets that I want to review in bag. Now I just need to get some more time freed up in the calendar and above all improved weather as I rely on daylight for most of the work, a resource hard to find this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment